Commercial pilot license course Aeroplane
(PPL + CPL + IR + ME)
By passing this course, you will be able to operate aircrafts which carry passengers or property for compensation or hire (you meet the qualifications that apply to the specific operation).
- Achieved a High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED).
- TOEIC 600, IELTS 5.5, TOEFL 70
- At least 18 year of age on the starting date of the course.
- Satisfied with the medical class 1 requirement of commercial pilot license.
- 357 hrs. Of Ground School
- 170 hrs. Of Single Engine Flight Training
- 20 hrs. Of Multi Engine Flight Training
- 30 hrs. Of Simulator Practice
- 36 hrs of 300 nm Cross-Country
- 9 hrs of Night Flying
Thai Aviation Company Limited