Private pilot license course Aeroplane
You can exercise the privileges of your pilot certificate immediately after passing the practical test. By passing the course, you will be able to operate private aircrafts. However, you will not be able to operate aircrafts for compensation or hire.
- Completion of at least high school education
- At least the age of 18 years old on the starting date of the course
- Satisfied with the medical class 2 requirement of private pilot license.
- 128 hrs. Of Ground School
- 45 hrs. In-air Flight Training
- 15 hrs 150 nm of Cross-Country
Thai Aviation Company Limited