Commercial pilot license course
(PPL + CPL + IR + ME)
By passing this course, you will be able to operate aircrafts which carry passengers or property for compensation or hire (you meet the qualifications that apply to the specific operation).
- Achieved a High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED).
- At least 17 year of age on the starting date of the course.
- Satisfied with the medical class 2 requirement of commercial pilot license.
- 240 hrs. Of Ground School
- 180 hrs. Of Single Engine Flight Training
- 20 hrs. Of Multi Engine Flight Training
- 20 hrs. Of Simulator Practice